- available thru your primary bank - application process for round 1 thru your bank is up and running - I suspect the banks will be ready for round 2 by Wednesday, April 23 (they have to amend the web application criteria).
- eligible for employers with $50,000 of payroll or more - this is round 1
- eligible for employers with $20,000 of payroll or more - this is round 2
- up to $40,000 of interest free financing to help to pay for operating costs which could not be deferred. If $30,000 is repaid by December 31, 2022, the rest of the loan will be forgiven. If it is not repaid then the loan will be converted into a 3-year term loan with an interest rate of 5%.
- the CEBA program has been expanded by another $20,000, if the business owner can attest that the pandemic continues to impact the profitability and cash flow of their businesses. In similar fashion, $10,000 will be forgiven, if the entire CEBA loan is repaid by December 31, 2022.
Temporary Wage Subsidy 10%
- available to all employers (https://www.canada.ca/en/revenue-agency/campaigns
- please check out the CRA webpage.
- check with payroll service providers how they are going to handle this:
The net result should be that you end up with about 10% of monthly payroll
less in payroll remittances (which is the instant cash subsidy).
- please contact us, if you are an existing client and need help.
- a PD27 form is required to document that the business has taken advantage
of this wage subsidy.
Canada Emergency Wage Subsidy (CEWS) - Various Versions
- please check out the following webpage:
- documentation for this subsidy will be crucial to qualify
- if you are an existing client, we can help with this process,
when it becomes available. We will be contacting clients, if we think
you would be eligible for these payments back from the government.
- these subsidies continue to be available, if the business can show that
their revenues continue to be impacted by the pandemic.
Emergency Response Benefit (CERB)
- please check out the following webpage about this benefit and the process to apply for this weekly benefit
- applications for this benefit start on Monday, April 06 based on when you were born
BUT there are steps to prepare for this application process. Please follow the steps
on the web page.
- this benefit is now closed.
Alberta Emergency Isolation Support
- please check out the following to see if you are eligible
- possible one-time benefit of $1,146.
Recovery Benefit (CRB)
- this benefit is available for the period September 27, 2020 to September 25, 2021
Alberta Relaunch Grant
- this grant is available for businesses who were forced to shut down due to the
provincial health order. Please contact Tracey, if you are one of our clients.
Andre & Tracey Bultmann
Bultmann & Company
2816 11th Street NE
Calgary, AB T2E 7S7
Phone: +1 403-250-9254
Fax: Available upon request
Please remember the 15th of each month for your payroll deduction remittances.
Please remember to remit / submit your quarterly GST remittances or returns.
If CRA is mailing us the correspendence, we will take care of the returns.